Saturday, March 10, 2012

Interesting Mexico Danger Facts

I came across this link and thought I would share it. After reading this I looked up the murder rate for Tacoma WA, the neighboring city to Port Orchard, our home town. There were 21 in a city of just over 200,000. Approximately eight million Americans are in Mexico every year (one million live here full time). That means Tacoma is about EIGHT TIMES more dangerous than Mexico!
http://travel.booklocker.com/2011/05/18/travel-safety-in-perspective-usa-vs-mexico/

1 comment:

  1. Dan, Susan and clan..... sounds like you are having the time of your life. GREAT! Dan-you are smart to keep your mouth shut with Susan's sea sickness, smart move. I too have that ailment and get very sick, so I hope yo have two buckets whenever we get to see you. I understand her pain, as it is miserable to be pucking your guts out for hours. My last bout as a very cold wet day at Westport--never again!

    Keep up the posits and we love them. Take care, Gary- and Kathy and Alexis

    ReplyDelete