Wednesday, May 2, 2012

On The Road Again

The title is literal. I skipped a bunch and will try and fill it in later but for now we are in Ixtapa. We surfed Tenacious into the marina on six foot breakers! I thought it was fun but the rest of the crew holds different opinions. After over a month of sailing Susan is ready for a break from nausea and a steady diet of Dramamine so I rented a car and tomorrow we will make the drive to Huatulco where she will wait with the kids while my buddy Steve and I sail Tenacious the rest of the way down.

Lots has happened over the last month so I'll try and get caught up on my writing so everybody is informed.

Wish me luck! It has been over four months since I've been at the wheel of something that will do over seven knots!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought sturgeron plus (available at Guadalajara pharmacies, mine was 35 pesos, reduced from 350 pesos) and it worked wonders on my tummy without making me drowsy. Try it. Say "hi" to Susan and everyone else for us, the crew of Popoki!

    ReplyDelete